20 December 2008

25 dec 2007

Joseph wrote this:
A New Journey.

As you all would know, Isaiah isn't our cell leader as of few days back.I would like to thank Isaiah for all his effort and sacrifice to disciple us into who we are today. This one year has been fun and fruitful, learnt a lot - and got scolded a lot too. But that's the whole idea right? Spare the rod and spoil the child.In my case, it would be the frequent "smacks" from Isaiah. I'm always so blessed to be at the receiving end. Now, it's gonna take some time for me to adapt to not being smacked during cell.

In our faith, people come and go. I can never forget our dear friend, Ivan Toh. Who would have thought he would go?Anyway, gotta go. Blessed Christmas.


I can never forget my dear friends, Isaiah, Benjamin, Deming, Brandon and Joseph.
Who would have thought that you all would go?

No comments: